Thursday, July 5, 2007

Symposium: July 15, 2-5 PM

Aloha,

I created this blog so that i could familiarize everyone who uses it with some of the topics we will cover at the Symposium in advance. If you spend some time and post your reflections and insights, our short 3 hours together will be much more enlightening for all of us. In the coming days, I will post articles, web sites, etc. on the main topics we will cover. That way, you will become more informed about China and you can add your comments as well.

My ultimate hope is that this whole process will change your perceptions of the Land of the Dragon in a good way. So blog on, and be sure to check back often as I will get in gear now that I have this set up for all of us.
Sincerely,

Don

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates